Saturday, May 24, 2008

Animals


I love the animals, all the animals the microscopic animals and the big animals.

The insects, don’t scared me, the opposite I “love” him, but only love for kill him, well maybe I’m a little be sadistic, but I kill him with a shoe: when I went to Arcada (on campus) it was full of spiders and grasshopper, and normally when one girl saw one, she came to me, and said if I could kill it”. But the only insect that I hate it’s the mosquito because I’ve a sweet and they always bite me: when I went to Brazil I’ve 56 bites of mosquito, it’s so much!!
But the animal that I love much, it’s my dog PUC. Thanks of him my scared about dogs disappear, because when I was child all the dogs scared me, was doesn’t matter if was a little and harmales like a Chihuahua or it was a pit-bull, always when I saw a dog I hided behind my mum or my dad, for this my fathers decide to bought a dog for me. I went whit him to the pet shop, and I didn’t bring to the place where were the dogs, but when the shop assistant brought a little black cooker, I catch him immediately, I don’t know why but their eyes and their little snout, did that I love him, and when I went out to the shop I saw a Pit-bull and immediately I went to caress it.
Well now, my dog has 10 years old, well in December going to do 10. And he it’s like a other member of the family, he went to some travels by car, eat the same food like us, he snore like the humans, he is really jealous. And when I wasn’t in house I missed him, a lot.
And Puc it’s a dog that you can do anything with him, when you need company he is there, he always play with my little cousin, and if you didn’t like some of the food he ate this for you.



the photo it's a postal that I send to my friens in Christmas

No comments: