Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Brazil :)

I miss Brazil; I miss the beach, the sun, the good food, and the fruit! Oh I must to go another time to Brazil.



I think that Brazil it’s a perfect country, but if I’m realist I don’t like live there always, because Brazil has a very big carnival, the people is very nice and friendly, and very open. But the climate every day sun sun and sun, it’s so boring. And also the language it’s so different, well I understood some words, but not all of them, and when I intent to speak English whit the family or with friends they didn’t understand me, because there they don’t learnt English, only if they want, they study Spanish, and not more.



I went to Brazil two times, because the wife of my brother it’s brasilenya, the two times the first feeling that I note was the heat, because the first time I went in April, well, the temperature there was 20 – 25ºC but, there it was 30 well, it was a very big difference but the dampness was very different, the second time was different because I went on February, and well the temperature there was 5 – 10ºC and there was 35ºC!! It was summer, and for this when I get off the plane I feel sensation of very very hot!



But I can say that Brazil it’s magical, the sunrise, the beach, the white sand, oh! I will go there another time, but I’ve a problem, because my parent will go there on December of this year and I must to do the “treball de recerca” and I think that I can go, well, I expect that my parents will give to me a very big present of Brazil, like a clothes, because there are very cheap, or a food like a “spitinhos” it’s like a bully but you can put something, my favourite it’s spitinhos of cheese or fruit and chocolate, oh my good! I imagine now I’m in the beach in the hammock, with coco water and my spitinho!! It’s perfect!
Well, maybe I can go there when my parents going to buy a house there, and I and my friends can go there!



The photo is in Pipa, a very famous beach in Natal, in the photo you can see my parents, my brother, her wife and her family.

No comments: