Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Golden wedding

















Fifty years is quite a while
For most good things to last;
But you’re still together and still in love;
You must share a wonderful past.

Nothing can tarnish your lasting love;
At 50 years, you're gold.
Your affection shines as you go through the years,
With each other to love and to hold.

Now your union is golden; it’s 50 years,
An accomplishment hard to achieve;
I hope you will flourish as more years go by,
And whatever you want, you receive.





Well this isn’t the poem that I can recite for the golden weeding of my grandparents, but I found this in internet, and it’s similar.




I think 50 years married, it’s a lot of time, 50 year next a person, and I thing the love it’s similar? You love this person like the first day, or it’s a different love?
How I had this question, I asked to my grandparents, and my grandfather answer: “well the love it’s different, the first day we had a different love, our love first was in secret, because her parents don’t want that she married with me, because when I was younger I was an “uncouth”, and my laws thought that I was a bad influence for your grandmother” my grandmother said “but I was silly, because I was in love of him a lot!, and I convinced my fathers that he isn’t a bad influence for me. Finally they accept our love” “Before I love him a lot, well now also, but who we’ve been marrying for long time, we fell to each other how “brothers””. Well brothers no, because we’ve sons, but without the other we can live normally, we’re usually live together”. “Well the conclusion it’s, we are in love, but isn’t the same love that the first day, and the same passion like the first year”




This is the little history of my grandfathers, that it’s the choose that to everybody will pas in the live, when someone have been marry

No comments: