Thursday, May 22, 2008

Books


I had seen my old blogs, and I saw, that I never put anything about books, and now I Speak about the reading and my favourite book.



Some of us, when we think on books the first thing that we arrive to our head is the books that we must to reading in the school, and normally this books are bored, and uninteresting for us, but not, this is isn’t reading. Reading is when you choose a book, a book that for you it’s interesting and read and read and don’t stop.



In my case, I love reading, but only with two books passed this to me,
The first is Harry Potter: yes all of 7 books, I red all of them! And I love it! When i’d the first in my hands and I started reading I hadn’t stop, I red this book in 2 weeks, and if we thing that when I’d this book I was only 8 years. The second books was different, but I red in one month because I didn’t like a lot. The third, fourth and the fifth more or lees I red in tree or four weeks. But the most impacting was the seventh, because my mother searched in internet the book in “spaninglish” and she brought to me in London, for the return of the fly, and only need 1 week for finished the entire book! This sensation when I’ve a book it’s special.



The other book it’s with the books of Carlos Ruiz Zafon, I love this author! Their books are special have a magical choose that someone who read his books they can’t stop, every page of the books have a mystery, and never the finally it’s that you want. It’s fantastic! And now i’ve the second part of “la sombre del viento” and I hope the summer with impatient for reading this book. (Because now we’ve a lot of work..)

No comments: