Saturday, May 24, 2008

Real histories


This are 3 real histories that passes to me, this histories wasn't normal...


I went to colonies of basketball, in a room we were 8 girls and the monitor. In the room was somebody that sometimes we saw it, but only when we were alone. We saw it three times, it wears a white clothes and on the head it brought a black thing. The first person who saw it was the monitor; she saw it after we arrived, it desapered. Another girl saw it in the night when she get her jumper; she saw it on bed settled. And the last person who sai it was me; I saw at night, when all the girls was sleeping and I get up early and I saw who passed quickly in front of my bed. When we explained it all became frightened us but the monitor suggested, that it wasn't bad if not that it protected us.


When I was small, my parents left me alone at home a half an hour. I was six or seven years, I don’t remember. I was watching the TV in the living room when the light was closed, and the light of the hall was opened (at the same time) I went to open the light of the living room and switch off the light of the hall, suddenly the light of the kitchen switched on, and the light of hall switched on. Eventually I left the three dull lights openend and afterwards I saw that the switch of the light had a strange signal (open-close-open) and all get to the normally another time.

This is happened when I went with my parents and my cousins to visit my far aunt, which she alone lives in a very big old house. We were with my cousins in a room when my cousin went to the toilet and gave back a little frightened, but we didn't go to her case faith. Later my brother went to the bathroom, and came back immediately, frightened and he asked to my cousin if he had also seen that. My other cousin and I remained a little surprised while they went with our aunt to explain they had seen . My aunt didn't mind and she said that ensigns in the place where they had seen it, and she laughter a lot. Eventually we discovered that my brother and my cousin had seen a man who wear a black clothes, while my aunt said that he was a friend who had died some years ago.
Maybe you didn't belive in me, but I must to said that this histories are true, are strange histories, sometimes I wish that this histories couldn't pas to me, but I can't because for this I belive a littel be on ghost and soul.

No comments: